Have a question?
Do I need an appointment for an estimate?
No appointment necessary; estimates are always available. Although, for your convenience you may want to make an appointment. Just call or stop by.
My insurance said I had to go to a specific shop, is this true?
Itís your choice where your vehicle is repaired. If your insurance company asks you to go to another shop to obtain an estimate, take it there to obtain the estimate, and then bring their estimate to us. We will work directly with the insurance company to repair your car or truck. We work with all insurance companies to return your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
What should I know before an accident?
- With your car being your second largest investment, be sure to have a professional to repair it to pre accident condition.
- Never operate a vehicle you feel is unsafe due to an accident.
- Some insurance companies may request you go to their drive-in claims center or get an estimate from the shop of their choice. The choice of shops to repair your vehicle is actually your decision. We are experienced and can help you though that process.
- There is no law that requires you to obtain more than one estimate.
- Differences in estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work to repair your vehicle. If you are not sure about an estimate you have received from another shop, just let us know and we will explain the differences.
- Ask about their warranty, what is covered and for how long.
What should I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
Quality Collision Solutions is here to help. Call us 336-227-0242 or if after hours, call the owner Brandon Morris at 336-516-2342. We can help with all the details of collision. We can arrange for Enterprise Rent-a-Car to assist you, and we will work with your insurance company to ensure your car is repaired properly.
What should I remember following a collision?
Call 911, then call QCS @ 336-227-0242. Do not admit fault. Write down names, telephone numbers, addresses, license numbers and any witness information. Also take photos with your cell phone. If you need a tow truck to assist you please call Adams Towing at 336-228-0730; they are open 24/7.